Health & Safety
DL Valve Pvt. Ltd. is committed to ensuring the highest standards of health and safety are being provided for employees. DL Valve believes that a common understanding of risks and how to control them is of vital importance in ensuring high standards are identified, implemented, and maintained.
DL Valve Pvt. Ltd. devote sufficient effort and resource to the organization of and arrangements for the health and safety of its employees and those who may be affected by the work of DL Valve Pvt. Ltd.
Health and safety is a management responsibility of equal importance to DL Valve’s business activities and that effective control of health and safety are achieved through a co-operative effort at all levels within the organization.
In complying with the requirements of the Health and Safety Act and other statutory obligations, DL Valve Pvt. Ltd. will so far as is reasonably practicing
- To maintain all places of work under its control in a condition that is safe and without risks to health, this will include the provision and maintenance of adequate means of access and egress.
- To provide and maintain a working environment for its employees that is safe and without risks to health. Adequate facilities and arrangements for securing the welfare of employees will be provided.
- To provide information, instruction, supervision, and training as is necessary to ensure health and safety at work of its employees.
- To provide, operate and maintain buildings, plant, machinery, equipment, and systems of work that are safe and without risk to health.
- To make arrangements for ensuring the safety and absence of risk to health in connection with the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances for use at work by providing protective clothing and safety equipment as necessary to enable staff to undertake their duties safely.